Information relating to our subsidised trip to China in 2017 is now available. Please read the following document carefully as parents now deal directly with the travel agent as per aviation regulations.
Group Leader: Colm Dooley
Group Name: Jesus and Mary College
Date of Quotation: 1st June 2016
Your price includes:
- Dublin/Beijing return on scheduled airline services.
- All current taxes, charges and fuel surcharges (taxes are subject to change until time of ticketing, see notes below).
- One item of checked-in baggage per person.
- Airline check-in fees, if applicable.
- Emergency number while abroad.
Saturday 1st April 2017
Depart Dublin 22:25, arrive Dubai 08:50 EK164
Depart Dubai 11:00, arrive Beijing 22:20 EK308
Monday 10th April 2017
Depart Beijing 23:55, arrive Dubai 04:15(+1) EK307
Tuesday 11th April 2017
Depart Dubai 07:15, arrive Dublin 12:05(Midday) EK161
Please note that the above tour price is based on these flights at their current availability. Flight availability is subject to change at any time; therefore early booking is advisable in order to avoid any increases in fare.
- − Airline and airport taxes on long haul flights are constantly fluctuating so please be aware that this price is based on today’s rate and is subject to change.
- − Taxes will not be fixed until the tickets have been issued, (Friday 2nd December). We cannot issue tickets until full payment has been received by all passengers, so at that time that your final balance is due we will advise you of the finalised taxes.
- − Please note that no changes whatsoever will be permitted once tickets have been issued.
How to book?
- Link to where parents can make payments online http://www.schooltour.ie/payment
- The reference number for the tour is 180417
- Please make sure to have child’s name as per valid passport.
- All deposits are non-refundable.
- Deposit does not guarantee place as per school’s Trip Policy
- Final balance is due 10 weeks prior to departure.
The deadline for the first deposit of €300 is Friday 1st July
The deadline for the second deposit of €300 is Friday 16th September
The deadline for the balance of €299 is Friday 2nd December
If parents wish to pay in instalments it is no problem at all provided that a total amount of €300 has been received by 1st July, that a total amount of €600 has been received by 16th September and that the full balance has been received by 2nd December. Of course they are more than welcome to pay in full at any time too.
Itinerary & reservations:
Once your flights are booked your file will be allocated to one of our experienced operations team. They will prepare and finalise your itinerary and make any necessary reservations.
We would like to ensure you that any monies paid to us are 100% protected and we are a fully licensed and bonded tour operator. Tour Operator Licence No: T.O 256.